TE-RS 40 E; EX; BR; 127V
- Solid and powerful rotating sander for most diverse applications
- Double action (rotation+eccentricity); high sanding performance
- Perfectly suited for high abrasive sanding and fine-tuning
- Speed-electronics for material-compatible operation
- Easy/quick change of sanding papers through micro-hook and loop system
- Low vibrations through solid alu balancing within the housing
- Ergonomic grip areas with softgrip
- Removeable additional handle for well-balanced handling
- With active dust-extraction for a clean working area
- Filterbox collects sanding dust
- Maximum collection can be achieved by connecting a vaccum cleaner
- Delivery in convenient case
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Rotating Sander TE-RS 40 E; EX; BR; 127V here:
|Mains supply||127 V | 60 Hz|
|Oscillating speed||12.000 - 24.000 min^-1|
|Oscillating circuit||2.5 mm|
|backing pad diameter||125 mm|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Rotating Sander TE-RS 40 E; EX; BR; 127V.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.