TC-JS 80/1; EX; BR; 127V
- Easy changing of the saw blades without any tools
- Electronic speed control for ideal speed for the work material
- 4-setting pendulum action for exact and fast cuts
- Soleplate can be swiveled to allow miter cuts up to 45°
- Dust extraction keeps the work area clean
- Large Softgrip surfaces for comfortable operation
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Jig Saw TC-JS 80/1; EX; BR; 127V here:
|Mains supply||127 V | 60 Hz|
|Number of strokes||1000 min^-1 - 3000 min^-1|
|Stroke height||20 mm|
|Cutting depth in wood||80 mm|
|Cutting depth in plastic||20 mm|
|Cutting depth in steel||10 mm|
|Max. bevel cuts||45 °|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Jig Saw TC-JS 80/1; EX; BR; 127V.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.