GE-BC 43 AS
- High-grade and low-vibration 2-stroke engine
- Adjustable second (alu bike) handle for easy/precise working
- Handle with all control elements
- Long handle made of aluminium tube for tireless working
- Split shaft for easy transport and space-saving storage
- Spindle lock system - for easy changing of the cutter set
- 3-tooth blade
- Twin line spool with automatic jog system
- Easy-Start system: Primer, auto choke and decompression valve
- Anti-vibration function with triple rubber shock mount
- Comfort harness
- Centrifugal clutch for cutting tool
- Crank shaft mounted at two ends
- Wall bracket
Do you like to read the technical data sheet before choosing your product? You can find the most important facts and figures for Petrol Scythe GE-BC 43 AS here:
|Engine displacement||42.7 cm³|
|Capacity of fuel tank||0.98 L|
|Revolutions of thread spool||6400 rpm|
|Cutting width||460 mm|
|Thread diameter||2.4 mm|
|Thread length||600 cm|
|Revolutions of knife||7000 rpm|
|Cutting width of knife||25.5 cm|
|Engine||two-stroke, air cooled|
How can we help you?
Everything at a glance: contact our service centre, download product information and get an overview of our extensive guarantees.
We are here to answer any questions you may have about your Einhell product - whether it is before, during or after your purchase.
You can contact the Einhell Customer Service directly. We take care of your requests for product information, spare parts, repairs and maintenance. Quick, simple and satisfying!
You will find here operating instructions and data sheets for Petrol Scythe GE-BC 43 AS.
Not able to find operating instructions for your Einhell tool? No worries: all our manuals and documents are also available online - it takes just a mouse click to download them.